The summers have arrived, and following the fresh season, some fresh fashion trends have arrived too. Everyone loves the trends but yet some people are not comfortable showing too much skin, so this blog is for you girls. I am gonna help you look super trendy yet comfortable without showing too much skin.
- Pastel-colored oversized T-shirts: With this fresh season, you can rock a pastel oversized shirt with a pair of mom jeans and some funky piece of accessory. Light purple, pastel yellows, and blues are very much in. For this look, you don’t need to show any skin to look trendy and stand out.
- Beaded accessories: Yes, you might have seen beaded accessories years back when they were in trend, but don’t you worry those cute beaded accessories are back in trend. Fresh pretty colored beads with a nice funky locket or a beaded earring with some hair accessories would complete your look.
- Yellow-colored bags and clothes: The color that screams summer, without any doubt yellow. Yellow-colored bags are the show stoppers this season. You would get a lot of options to choose from in the shade be it a brighter yellow or a more subtle one. Shoulder bags will be an amazing option if you want one.
- Oversized shrug-like coats: if you ever feel conscious wearing kami tops the only solution is a shrug, but what if the shrug looks a whole different vibe. Oversized shrugs or coats with shoulder pads give your body a nice structure without taking away the freshness.
- Wide leg pastel pieces of denim: pastel denim are so in this season that you can blindly invest in one. They make super cute and cool outfits with pretty little tank tops and hair accessories
- Victorian styled maxi and midi dresses: As we all love the Victorian inspired looks that come in trend, the puffy sleeves sweetheart and square necklines, and the thigh-high slits. Maxi and midi dresses will make you grab the attention wherever you go.
- Monochrome looks with neutral colors: You can never go wrong with a monochrome look, but this year you can rock the monochrome look with some neutral warm shades.
- Skirts: skirts are also in this season especially the skater ones but I get it if some of you are uncomfortable with it, don’t worry you can still be in trend with some pleated flowy skirts with prints or an A-line skirt with a slit.
So these were a few of the ideas you can try to get that extra trendy look this season. For more such blogs keep following Teenskagram.