We all knew the problems, insecurities, stress faced by women. They undergo such physical pain at every stage of their life. Women try to be a perfectionist. Perfect daughter, perfect mom, perfect career and family. Women’s physical pain is unbelievable and no one could overcome such pain. But do we know how much pain men undergo mentally?
Life can’t be so cruel only to women. And it’s a MYTH that Men do not face any pain..! “Men undergo Mental pain and Women undergo Physical pain “.
- Men face their own set of mental breakdowns. He restricts himself from his dream. The major problem faced by men will be rejections. Whatever the field they choose they overcome many rejections. Men experience intense feelings of rejection. They experience because there are so many expectations men must fulfill. It’s faced by everymen.
- Men face lots of Insecurity, indecisiveness, and weakness. Men are expected to be tough, independent, and perpetually stoic character. But this situation is called Normative Male Alexithymia (NMA), this happens when men bottle up their emotions and fail to express them.
- Loneliness: Men feel lonely in the pressure they carry to meet the needs of their family and career too..! Self-doubt: Everymen have insecurities. They have self-doubt about whether their decisions are on the right path. Every day of their life is like an adventure.
- Men restrict to show up their emotions:
We all must have heard the saying “Don’t cry like a girl, be a man”. Men are also humans and they have emotions too..! Men face this stress from their childhood. They try to show the world that they’re happy and strong enough, but inside they face a lot of pressure, stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Love issues: Men undergo huge pain and depression during love failure. They’re not able to express themselves. They bottle up all their emotions, thinking that their family will also feel bad. This situation pushes them into depression. Men never talk about their mental health until they had thoughts of suicide or self-harm. But Men try to be the best and prove to be the perfect man that his girl wants. A man is considered to be a provider, protector, and fighter if the woman is a nester and supporter. He does anything and everything for that girl.
- After their teenage. Men are forced to focus on their life. They face a lot of family pressure and commitments. They undergo a lot of career pressure. This stage dumps him into lots of responsibility which he’s not ready for. It leads to stress, tension, and pressure on himself.
These situations prove that men are best at facing their mental pressure. Both men and women face a lot of problems and struggles in life. Both are perfectly perfect on their way. Their pain and problems vary. And they need not be compared. Raise awareness to break down gender stereotypes for both males and females to create a happier, less judgmental environment.